Each member of our team of physicians, therapists and nurses have specialized in rehabilitation training. Using state of the art techniques and equipment and focusing on the goals of each patient we serve, our team partners with patients to achieve high levels of performance.
Patients general rehabilitation typically involves a team comprised of:
- Physiatrist (a physician specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- Physical, occupational, recreational and speech therapists
- Rehabilitation nurses
- Rehabilitation psychologists, case managers, and social workers
The team may involve other primary care and medical specialists, dieticians, and equipment suppliers, all of whom are focused on developing a plan of care tailored to each patient’s needs.
Our physical therapists work with all age groups, from newborns to the elderly, who have the following issues
- Bad posture
- Difficulty walking and/or poor balance
- Post-surgery from rotator cuff repair, total knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery
- Fractures of ankle, foot, leg, knee and hip
- Back and neck pain
- Joint and muscle pain due to arthritis, trauma or overuse
A physician referral is required for services.